1. a paper punch or a lot of patience to cut shapes out by hand
2. some string or ribbon
3. a glue gun or super or pva glue
4. different coloured papers- I wanted to recycle so I used newspaper and flyers
1. Cut out lots of your chosen shape in different coloured and/or patterned paper or card. If you want to keep a pattern going then it’s best to sort out shapes in to piles. You can also use different shapes, but I’ve just used bows in the example.
2. Unwind a good length of string and glue on one shape. Place a blob of glue onto your shape and stick it onto the string. Turn the string over and glue another shape onto the other side. Keep repeating this until you reach the length of bunting you want.
I told you it was easy. This is a great party decoration or holiday decoration, but you can just make them to pretty up a room. I hung the bow bunting above my desk to add a bit of colour and pattern among my many sticky notes and flash cards.